Chief Sales Officer at GameScorekeeper
GameScorekeeper delivers esports solutions to betting and media companies. Having established a great esports solution platform and a market presence, the company is ready to capture the global market for esports solutions. This is where you enter the scene.
Your new job
You will be responsible for building your own customer portfolio and while doing that define a sales process that can be replicated by a sales team that you will build and manage.
You can be based in our HQ located at the harbour front in Aarhus or at a new satellite office in Copenhagen. You will get the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally for exhibitions and customer meetings.
- Ambitious, result-oriented and passionate about sales
- Minimum 5 years professional B2B SaaS experience
- Minimum 1 year B2B sales management experience
- Proven track record
- Preferably already connected in the media or betting markets
- An opportunity to take the top sales role in a growth company and to reap the rewards of the success you create.
- A compensation package consisting of both fixed salary, bonus and equity.
- Formal title of “CSO” and “Partner”
- High degrees of freedom and responsibility.
- A young and vibrant workplace.
Send an updated CV or LinkedIn profile to Founder and CEO Felix Klastrup at email@example.com.
Last date for submission is 1 December 2019. We will conduct job interviews continually, so please send you application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the job, please call (+45) 42 70 20 50.